Jeddah Clinic Hospital
Jeddah Clinic Hospital first private hospital in Jeddah opened in 1389H corresponding to 1992G.
Jeddah Clinic Hospital is LOCATED IN THE middle town, Alkandarah dist., old airport street after the general passport office. It consists of a ground floor where all OPD clinics, Emergency room and all medical support services departments resituated. There are 3 floors for inpatients, the first floor for internal medicine & pediatrics, the 2nd floor for all surgical cases and the 3rd floor for OB/Gyn. Cases operation theatres, ICU, NICU, Nursery & kidney dialysis. Also the lecture room is situated in this floor and it is fully equipped with complete set of Audio- visual facility which is connected by a closed circuit with operation room where all kinds of operation can be watched and a live discussion cam be carried out with the surgeon during the operation.
Under the patronage of his high royal high ness prince Majed Ben Abdul Aziz, Governor of Makkah region, the new building has been opened on 18-10-1412 corresponding to 21-04-1992G.
- The hospital is running under care of a medical team of consultants who are certified with U.K. fellowship, Egyptian M.D.& American Board in all branches of medicine.
- The hospital has sponsored many symposia and training courses for physicians from inside and outside the kingdom. Add to these a lot of weekly scientific lectures.
- The hospital is a pioneer in inviting world famous professors to visit the hospital and tread difficult cases.